If you are really trying to get your scout to that next level of drivability and dependability this should be the first thing on your to do list. An engine swap is not for the faint of heart, however, with our kit and instructions this is not nearly as daunting as you may think. With nearly half the weight and twice the power the LS swap is one of the cleanest and best performance engines that you can put in your scout. To hear a little more about them check out some of our videos or shoot us an email.
Click on any of the following for more information.
- Motor Mounts
- Transmission Cross Member (weld-on, unless otherwise noted)
- Radiator Kit
- Fan Shroud
- Exhaust Headers (not entire exhaust system)
- Air Intake Kit
- Transmission Shifter Kit (for automatic scouts, unless otherwise noted)
- Transfer Case Shifter Kit
- Transmission Lines
- Power Steering High Pressure Line and fittings
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit w/ Adapter (for stock gauges)
- Water Temp Sending Unit (for stock gauges)
- Brake Booster Vacuum Check Valve and Hose
- Brake Light Switch
- Heater Control Valve (does not include heater hoses)
- Speedometer Converter
This is for sure the most complete kit available anywhere...don't be mistaken this is not a 100% comprehensive kit with every nut and bolt. Depending on your individual setup and what your scout already has there are a few additional doodads and trinkets that you may need. And when you get to that we can assist you with those too.
The biggest things you will need to address on your own are;
- Engine, Transmission and Transfer case
- Engine wiring harness and computer tune
- New custom length driveshafts
- Fuel system integration