We have had an unusually high volume of orders, an unusually long lead time on many parts from many of our manufacturers and an unfortunate number of sick employees.
We typically try very hard to interact and help answer questions for our customers but hopefully you can appreciate that we are doing everything we can to spend all our time getting orders out at the expense of responding to questions. If you really need to contact us regarding cancelling or changing an order, please send us a message.
Thanks for supporting us in our mission to provide quality parts and technical knowledge to the Scout community, and thank you for your patience.
Have you been looking for some new wheels that keep the old style but is still revamped and new? Check this set from our friends at Nomad Wheels!
1x Wheel per 1 quantity
• A modern take on the classic old school modular wheel design
• Color matched snap-on cap with debossed Nomad logo
• FORMLITE construction out of A356-T6 aluminum for increased weight savings
• Available in Satin Black, Utility Gray and Salt finish
• Available in 15” to 18” diameters for most trucks, CUV’s and utility vans
• Passes or exceeds all DOT standard load ratings
• Hub centric fitments available for select vehicles
• Includes a Lifetime Structural Warranty (limitations may apply)
• The Official Wheel of Tread Lightly
• Taller Center Caps are required to clear the hubs on 1998-2007 100 Series Landcruiser in US Domestic Market. Please visit our accessories>caps section to purchase
* Spline drive or tuner style lug nuts (60 degree conical) are required.*
You might need:
Get on the list!
If you want to know about new product alerts, special sales, coupon codes, and other cool stuff then enter your e-mail below. We promise not to overload your inbox with too much Scout stuff - is that even a thing?